Saturday, December 02, 2006

One-game season


It all comes down to one last FP battle tonight. With Louisville crushing UConn today and TCU doing the same to Air Force in the fourth quarter, the dreaded hat has indeed come down to the Rutgers-West Virginia game tonight.

Don't be fooled by the photo above: Friendships are officially on hold until tomorrow, and anything can happen. ABC's Craig James and Doug Flutie are picking the Scarlet Knights (and Woody) to take down the Mountaineers, but the point spread suggests West Virginia (and Bando) will win out. We'll know the final score--and the hat bearer--shortly. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Does your site have a contact page? I'm having problems locating it but, I'd like to
shoot you an email. I've got some suggestions for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great blog and I look forward to seeing it improve over time.

Here is my site; hair loss treatment for men